We value our customers as to how we do on our products. So we made this FAQ section just for you to answer your questions upfront for a smoother experience in shopping with us!
Contact us directly on our social platforms and you’ll be answered directly by us. 🙂
Our Paypal account is temporarily in maintenance but don’t worry, we still have online transfers.
- In the Cart section, you’ll be able to enter the appropriate coupon code before checking out. At the checkout page, you’ll see a coupon code box somewhere in the left section of the page just in case you missed it in the Cart section.
- Yes, we do. For nearby provinces accessible by 3rd party deliveries. Kindly check if it’s available on your end. Our pin location is “Greens and Beyond PH, M. Suarez, Pasig City”
- We start delivering our packages as early as 10:00 am. If you have a preferred date and time of delivery, just put it in the additional details box upon checkout.
- 1 tray or 1 pack is equal to 16 cubes. As for the ratio of intake:One tray (16 cubes) + 1 cup milk/water = 16oz smoothie (perfect as Breakfast and Dinner)
Half tray (8 cubes) + 1/2 cup milk/water = 8oz smoothie (perfect as a snack)
- None. All of our ingredients are raw, fresh, and natural.
- As long as the products still have ice crystals, you can still refreeze and store them for up to 3 months. Otherwise, just share them with your family and enjoy the day with smoothies on your hand. 🙂
- Yesss! You can make your personal smoothie bowl, chia pudding if you will, and overnight oats for the strong ones. 😉 Our products are best paired with milk. Either soy milk or almond milk for a healthier alternative instead of full cream milk or non-fat milk.We also offer superfood toppers that will up your experience in taking our smoothies!
- You can drop them off directly to our shop:
Greens and Beyond Ph, M. Suarez Ave., Brgy. San Miguel, Pasig City
Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Contact Lawrence (09166368242) or message us in IG/FB
- You can also drop them off at any of The Plaf’s Public Drop Off Points listed below. You can also go to The Plaf’s social media accounts for other available drop-off points.
📍The Plaf Warehouse:
🗑 Block 6 – Building 2, National Road, 1 Tepaurel Compound, Putatan, Muntinlupa City (Landmark:
📞 Sarah (09565970283) / Flora (09982123024)
📍Market! Market! Activity Center
🗑 Plaf Cube at Plaf Booth
📆 November 17-21, 2021 (10am to 6pm)
🗑 Pasig – Tiendesitas, Ortigas Avenue corner E. Rodriguez Avenue (C5)
🗑 Alabang – Festival Mall Corporate Avenue Alabang, Muntinlupa
🗑 Masinag – 1870 Marikina-Infanta Hwy, Antipolo
*Bins are found by the entrance
📍Ayala UP Town Center:
🗑 Concierge Booth Phase 1A
📆 Daily, 11 AM to 5 PM
📞 fb/ig: @iloveuptowncenter
📍 Jollibee WSK (selected branches)
🗑 Fairview Center Mall, QC
📞 Ma’am Lily (09175078976 / 09289375978)
🗑 Metro Plaza Quirino, Caloocan
📞 Sir Matt Espina (09279560857/09282471241)
🗑 Zabarte Town Center, Caloocan
📞 Marivic Murillo (09289621868)
🗑 Susano Complex, QC
📞 Rowena Bigta (09282776353)
🗑 Real Street. Municipal Hall, Magbangon, Cabucgayan, Biliran Province
📞 Marjorie Noquera (09686573219)
📍 Eco Folk PH
🗑 Lot 7 Block 12, C.L. Montelibano Drive Capitol Heights, Barangay Villamonte, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental and Burgos Freedom East Construction Supply, Brgy. Villamonte, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
📞 FB/IG: @ecofolkph
- For direct drop-offs in our shop, we will be adding the points to your account based on the number of trays returned.
- For other Public Drop Off Points, please take a picture of the trays dropped off together with a small note on how many trays are in the picture.
- We will be matching this against your recent orders. Points will then be added based on the number of confirmed trays returned.